Fans can double their winnings on any player to score a goal in a match at Euro 2020 as the first round of group stage matches comes to a close. As the second round of group stage matches gets underway, W88club is offering 2x your winnings on any player to score a goal in a match!
If you choose a player in any game from now until Sunday, June 20, who scores at least one goal in any game, then ww88 will double the amount of money you receive as a payout.
See the terms and conditions below for more information on how to qualify for and take advantage of this offer.
Promotional Information for W88 Euros
- Customers who are new to the company are eligible to participate in this promotion. The complete list of requirements is as follows:
- Only new users are eligible for this offer.
- From June 14th to June 20th, 2021, you can play matches.
- There is no maximum bet for this promotion, but the maximum winnings are limited to $250.
- Through June 20, you can place a bet on any player scoring a goal at any time during a Euro 2020 match.
- If that player scores, you will receive two times your winnings.
- New W88club users in Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia can take advantage of this promotion.
- Make your first deposit on W88club, place a bet, and you will receive your winnings within 72 hours of completing your registration.
- The wager must be placed while utilizing the W88 application. Users of the desktop and mobile web will receive instructions on how to download the app after completing the registration process.
- Users who take advantage of this offer will be ineligible for any other acquisition offers in the future.
The Most Effective Way to Take Advantage of W88 Euros Promotion
When you take advantage of this offer, you are effectively doubling the current odds on offer. Consequently, a value of 100 becomes 200, and a value of 200 becomes 100, and so on. Keep in mind that the maximum payout on a $100 bet is a whopping $250. Obviously, doubling your odds on some of the tournament's top players may be the most effective way to take advantage of this fantastic offer!
Looking at the schedule for the rest of the week, it appears that the majority of players available as anytime goal scorers are already in the black. When it comes to scoring against Hungary on Tuesday, Cristiano Ronaldo is a -120 underdog. As of this writing, no odds have been posted on his ability to score against Germany on Saturday.
England will play Scotland on Friday afternoon in a match in which they are heavy -340 favorites. At -150, Harry Kane has the shortest odds of any player to find the back of the net in the Premier League this week. England defeated Croatia 1-0 in the first round of matches, whereas Scotland has already conceded twice in a 2-0 loss to the Czech Republic in the second round of matches.
Premier League season with Tottenham in which he scored the most goals and provided the most assists was Kane's last season in the Premier League. He's also one of the favorites to take home the Golden Boot at the Euro 2020 tournament.
On Saturday, Hungary will face France, Germany will face Portugal, and Spain will face Poland, all of whom will have plenty of firepower on their side. There are a number of players, including Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema, Antoine Griezmann and Timo Werner who could all be worth betting on this weekend. Other players to consider include Cristiano Ronaldo and Robert Lewandowski.
Of course, W88club users can also take a look at the matches that will take place earlier in the week. On Thursday, Denmark will play host to Belgium in a crucial Group B match. A contender for the Golden Boot is Romelu Lukaku (Belgium), who has already scored twice in the national team's 3-1 victory over the United States.
Meanwhile, the Netherlands defeated Ukraine 3-2 in what was the highest scoring match of the Group Stage so far. Five different players scored goals in the game as a result of their efforts. Ukraine will play host to North Macedonia on Thursday, a team that has already conceded three goals. In addition, the Netherlands will host Austria (who scored three against North Macedonia).
Artem Besedin, Artem Dovbyk, Marlos Romero Bonfim, and Roman Yarmolenko are all listed as +145 favorites to score at any time against North Macedonia on W88's fantasy football site. Netherlands' Memphis Depay (-110) and Wout Wegorst (+150) are the leading favorites to score in the Netherlands vs Austria match, according to the oddsmakers. Weghorst has already scored a goal in the Ukraine match.